Prasa Vertiv Products Portfolio
AutoView AV3108 KVM Switchbox
|Weight (Approximate)||1.90 kg|
|Number of Computers Supported||8|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Maximum Operating Distance||30 m|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1680 x 1050|
|Number of Remote Users Supported||1|
|Number of USB Ports||4|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Input Voltage Range||100V AC to 240V AC|
The Vertiv Avocent AutoView 3000 (AV3000) KVM over IP Switches provide local and remote management and control of up to 16 servers from a single console. Supporting up to two local users and one remote user, this series of rackmount KVM switches is flexible, secure and easy to use. The Vertiv Avocent AV3000 KVM over IP Switches deliver enterprise-class performance at a small business price. The series features virtual media for enabling out-of-band file transfers and OS patch deployments, as well as support for two factor authentication using smart cards or Common Access Cards (CAC) readers. Session sharing allows for diagnostic or multi-user viewing from anywhere in the world. These solutions also include local USB peripheral support, support LDAP user authentication, and AES encryption.
- Provides integrated local or remote KVM over IP management capability – right out of the box.
- Share a directly connected USB storage device to all servers connected to a KVM switch.
- CAC/Smart Card Support enhances security for secure login (AVRIQ-VMC required for CAC support).
- Fast and easy upgrades to firmware switches and service interface modules.
- Configure your system name and select your servers from the OSD. Compatible with Avocent DSView 4 Management for a centralized and secure management of IT assets.