Precision Air Conditioner
Liebert GXT MT+ 10 and 20kVA 3 x 1 UPS System/
|Capacity||10000 VA / 9000 W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm)||592 X 250 X 576|
PRICE Range - 118635 INR To 192672 INR
Features and Benefits
- IGBT Based Rectifier
- True Online Double Conversion with DSP Control Technology for High Performance and Reliability.
- New Graphical LCD Display Provides UPS Data, Alarms and Helps in faults diagnostics and trouble shooting.
- Double Conversion Efficiency upto 90%.
- Active Input Power Factor Correction 0.99.
- 0.8 Output Power Factor.
- Wide Input Voltage window (110 - 280 Vac) for Indian Environmental Condition and for Optimized Battery Performance.
- Configurable Output Voltage (200/208/220/230/240 Vac.)
- Generator Compatible with Wide Input Frequency Range (40 Hz-70 Hz).
- 4 Stage Extendable Charging Design for optimized Battery Performance.
- Adjustable Battery Charging Current 1/2/4/6 Amps according to Battery Capacity and Rating.
- 50/60 Hz Automatic Frequency Converter Mode.
- Intelligent Monitoring with Standard RS232/USB Port Plus Slot Available for RS485/Dry Contact/SNMP Card.
- Inbuilt OVCD.
Liebert PeX Precision Air Cooling
|Unit Dimension||850x850x1950 mm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Liebert PEX is best suited For:
- Banking, Financial and Insurance Data Center/Colocation/Hosting Government Healthcare Retail and Wholesale.
- Energy efficient EC fan
- Intelligent Communication and Monitoring
- System Supervision and management
- Modular Construction
- Smallest Footprint
- High Sensible Heat Ratio
- Available in Up flow and Down flow version
- Wide range available from 20kW to 100kW
- Available With Energy Efficient Scroll / Digital Scroll Compressors
Liebert HPM air conditioners
|Net Sensible Cooling Capacity||5.1 kW|
|Sensible Heat Ratio (SHR)||0.93|
|Weight of the Internal Unit||170 kg|
|Weight of the External Unit||16 kg|
|Total Gross Cooling Capacity||5.6 kW|
|Sound Pressure Level||56,2 dB(A)|
|Internal Unit Dimensions (W x D)||750 x 400 mm|
|External Unit Dimensions (W x D)||701x 599 mm|
|Net Sensible EER||2.6|
Liebert HPM air conditioners have been designed to allow maximum flexibility of application in technological environments, from data processing centers to control rooms and electronic centers for telecommunication. This range includes units with a cooling capacity from 4 to 30 kW granting complete environmental control and reliability which are paramount to ensure faultless operation of computer rooms, telecom installations, data centres and technical applications. Liebert HPM is available in a number of airflow versions: with upflow, downflow and displacement airflow patterns across a full range of cooling versions: direct expansion (freecooling, dual fluid and constant) or chilled water.
- Design: All components have been sized for the lowest possible stress. Models have been rigorously tested before being launched on the market.
The Liebert HPM range is Eurovent certified.
- Efficiency: Over-sized heat exchangers and optimized aerodynamics reducing energy consumption to a minimum.
- Maintenance: The user friendly interface and the frontal access for mechanical interventions shorten maintenance time.
- Compactness: The compact design ensures the best performance as a result of fluid-dynamic analyses and laboratory testing.
- Several graphic display options
- Integrated Web Communication
- Preventive maintenance through an advanced troubleshooting
- 400 stored events/unit
- Up to 16 stored temperature and humidity days
- AC powered 50/60 Hz without frequency converter
- Static pressure continuous adjustment
- Energy consumption 30% lower than AC motors
- No maintenance
- Long life transmission
Heat Exchange Surface:
- High Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER). It basically depends on the heat exchange surface. Refrigerating circuits consume less energy.
- High SensibleHeat Ratio (SHR). Sensible heat vs. latent heat. Technological applications require a high sensible heat discharge, without lowering room humidity too much, as it would need to be restored through a humidifier.
Liebert PCW, Chilled Water Room Cooling Unit
|Power Input||0.92 kW|
|Room Set Point||22 Degree C 50% in front of the servers|
|Unit Dimensions||844x890x1970 mm|
|Airflow Range||2500 m3/h|
|Water/Glycol||18 Degree C - 24 Degree C|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Liebert PCW is the ideal chilled water cooling unit, providing an efficient solution for data center and server room air conditioning. This water cooling system is available in a wide variety of configurations and capacities, ranging from 200 kW to 6 MW.
- The high chilled water delta T version is available to maximize freecooling operation, as well as granting a proper supply air temperature to the servers.The design considers a water regime of 20°C / 32°C
- Save up to 65% in energy efficiency: Liebert PCW is the highest performing floor mount chilled water unit in its range
- Suitable for all data center environments, as a result of a wide range of configurations meeting any customer requirements
- Simplified installation regardless of the selected configuration
- Cloud-ready: Liebert PCW is ideal for data centers facing the load and temperature variations caused by Cloud computing
- EC Fan 2.0: At the heart of Liebert PCW are the EC fans, to dramatically reduce the noise level produced during operation while significantly increasing unit efficiency
- Unit Inner Aeraulic Design: Cutting-edge design for the coil and the electrical panel, places Liebert PCW at the forefront of precision cooling for data centers
- Efficient Humidification Technology: To maintain the moisture content in the atmosphere the Liebert® PCW has an ultrasonic humidifer. If preferred infrared or electrode humidifiers are two efficient, available, alternatives
- VertivTM ICOMTM Control: Smart mode is a unique control algorithm developed for SmartAisleTM application (Cold Aisle containment) to dynamically adjust the airflow and cooling provided to match the needs of the servers eliminating the need to overcool your facility
- Ultimate Solution: Liebert PCW combines with Liebert® AFC adiabatic freecooling chillers to provide optimum efficiency to the entire Thermal Management system
- Simplified Installation: Adjustable legs, fast electrical kit and water connection on demand allow for easy installation
Liebert MC - Microchannel Condenser
|Refrigerant Type||R-407C or R-410A|
|No of Fan||1|
|Refrigerant Charge||2.5 lb|
|Liebert Mc Sound Pressure||60 dBA|
- Equipped with EC Fans that require a lower power input, thus reducing energy consumption and guaranteeing top-tier performances.
- Full operating flexibility ensured by the iCOM Control.
- 20% increase in unit efficiency at full load.
- Microchannel Condensing Coil: The full aluminum coil ensures enhanced efficiency levels also during the mechanical cooling mode.
- New Generation EC Fans: The new generation EC Fans guarantee the highest efficiency at full and at partial load, ensuring also extremely silent operation.
Liebert PDX, Direct Expansion Floor-Mount Cooling Unit, from 15 to 165 kW
|Net Sensible EER||4.37|
|Dimensions (W x D)||844 x890 mm|
|Height (H)||1970 mm|
|Total Gross Cooling Capacity||13.9 kW|
|Net Sensible Cooling Capacity||13.4 kW|
- Liebert PDX is the highest performing floor mount direct expansion unit in its range, delivering efficiency of up to 65%
- Suitable for all data center environments with a wide range of configurations to meet all installation requirements
- Liebert PDX is ideal for data centers facing load and temperature variations, such as those typical of cloud computing environments
- Liebert PDX is available both in air cooled and water cooled versions to suit various site installation requirements. It also allows multiple freecooling modes of operation (Direct Air, Indirect Water, Chilled Water on Freecooling Chiller and Liebert® EconoPhase™ pumped refrigerant economizer) increasing its ability to adapt to diverse application demands
- The Liebert® EconoPhase™ pumped refrigerant economizer is compatible with Liebert PDX and Liebert MC microchannel condenser to improve thermal management and control, while drastically cutting energy costs and lowering pPUE
- The unit’s Digital Scroll configuration, instead, is responsible for modulating cooling capacity while the fresh air economizer function, operated by the iCOMTM control, is adopted when outside air temperature is colder than the return temperature
- In addition, the combination of R410A refrigerant, Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV) and new generation Liebert® EC Fans 2.0 all allow the unit to reach significant levels of efficiency
Liebert SRC - Small Room Cooling
|Warranty||One Year Warranty|
|Net Sensible Cooling Capacity||2.8 kW|
|Unit Power Supply||230 V, 1 Phase, 50 Hz|
|Indoor Unit||850x325x590 mm|
Liebert® SRC is designed for High air quantity to match equipment Sensible Load application. It is coupled with high energy efficient components and advanced control system which helps in maximum energy efficiency and guarantees proper environmental conditions inside Critical Technological rooms.
Liebert SRC is pre-configured for 24 X 7 operation with metallic body construction, inbuilt sequencing and monitoring features which makes a fully featured product to cater Critical technology room cooling needs.
- Liebert SRC03ES
- Liebert SRC04ES
- Liebert SRC07ES
- Year-round cooling
- Real-time remote monitoring and alarming
- Easy to service and maintain
- Trouble Free operation even at High ambient
Industry Leading Energy Efficiency:
- Highest industry NSEER ratings
- High efficient EC fan and compressor
Fast, Simple Installation, Reliable:
- Less expensive and faster to deploy, compared to ducted system
- Backed by Proven Service and Support
- Temperature Control
- EC Fan
- Green Refrigerant
- Free Cooling for Optimizing
- High SHR
- Metallic Body
- Energy efficiency
- 24 x 7 Operation
- Load Sharing
- Remote Monitoring
- High Ambient
Liebert CRV, Row-based Cooling Unit
|Net Sensible Cooling Capacity||14.0 kW|
|Nominal Airflow||3200 m3/h|
|Product Weight||215 kg|
|Dimensions H x W x D||2000x300x1100 mm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Liebert CRV uses environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant, and is available in different versions, depending on data center design requirements:
- 10 and 20 kW Direct Expansion (DX) air-cooled version, available in the 300 mm frame
- 23 and 36 kW Direct Expansion (DX) air/water-cooled version, available in the 600 mm frame
- 39 to 57 kW Chilled Water (CW) cooled systems, available in the 300 mm frame
- 46 and 58 kW Chilled Water (CW) cooled systems, available in the 600 mm frame
- 50 or 60 Hz models
Rooms with a low ceiling where air cannot be ducted
Spot cooling in large data centers
- Horizontal airflow cooling design is suitable for non-raised or raised floors
- Air, water, glycol and chilled water systems available
- Adjustable airflow baffles maximize cooling to rack equipment, allowing the system to be positioned within the row or at the end of the row
- Multiple units communicate with each other to improve system performance and reduce energy consumption
- Up to 10 racks per cooling unit may be monitored to improve system performance and report rack temperatures
- Vertiv ICOM graphic display allows easy navigation and clear data display
- Self-adapts to changing conditions to provide 24/7 precision environmental control: cooling, humidity control and air filtration
- Vertiv ICOMTM Control provides alerts for preventive maintenance before issues occur
- Variable capacity compressor adapts to load and eliminates compressor cycling, greatly increasing compressor life-time.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership:
- Designed for the higher return air temperature to maximize cooling capacity
- Only front and back access required, resulting in minimized installation and service time
- Variable-capacity compressor and variable speed EC fans operate efficiently to reduce energy consumption
Ideally Suited For:
- Small to medium-sized data centers cold/hot aisle configurations
- Heat density up to 10 kW/rack without containment
- Raised and non-raised floors
- Rooms with a low ceiling where air cannot be ducted
- Spot cooling in large data centers
- Features variable speed EC plug fans and variable capacity compressor
- Enlarged range available from 10 to 60 kW
- Efficient operation with Vertiv ICOMTM Control. The graphic display allows easy navigation and clear data display
- Includes a 300 mm space saving frame
- Thermal management and humidity control
- Installs within the row of racks
- Low energy consumption